Saturday 1 November 2014

YIPPEE!! MY SEWING ROOM IS FINISHED

Hello again,

My sewing room is now finished and ready for me to start sewing again. Have a look at the pictures below.  I love my new sewing room and can't wait to start creating again.



This is the right side of the room
 which will be used for cutting out and ironing

A view of both sides of the room with
plenty of storage underneath and above.




Finished at last. 
 The section  to the right of the chair
is where the spare sewing machine will go so
my granddaughters can join me sewing if they wish.


A view showing my quilting/sewing machine
and my embroidery machine.
A view of my cutting out and ironing section.
You will notice a piece of wood at the end which will be my new ironing pad. 

 My first task will be to make my ironing pad.   

I will be back soon with news of my latest creations.
bye for now.........................Margaret


No comments:

Post a Comment