Friday 1 April 2016

HELLO SPRING

Hello Everyone, and of course hello to Spring...........How wonderful to see the sun shining at long last, it seems like we have had constant rain since last year.

I can't believe it is April already, where has the first quarter of the year gone?  I have been busy making and sewing in my little craft room keeping up to date with orders.  I have also had time out,  I went to Dublin with my sister to celebrate St Patrick's day.   We had a fabulous time in our home city celebrating.

I am also very excited at the moment as I am taking delivery of my new Embroidery Machine next Tuesday 5th April, My new machine is a Janome 500e.   I am upgrading from my Elna 881 which is the twin machine to a Janome 200e.  I love my Elna, however,  the hoop size is 5.5"x5.5"  which limits me to keep my designs to that one size. My Elna is a fabulous machine but I feel I have outgrown it now.   I will be sad to see it go as it is the first embroidery machine I ever had and it has taught me a lot.  My new Janome 500e embroidery machine will allow me to produce bigger designs as the hoops are much bigger, amongst other things, it has a lot more editing functions.   

I have kept myself busy making and creating orders for customers.  Here are some of my makes.  I hope you like them.     I will be back soon to let you know how I am getting on with my new Embroidery machine.  Watch this space.  Bye for now folks!!!!    Margaret. 










No comments:

Post a Comment