Monday 6 February 2017

WELCOME 2017

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to old and new friends.  I have been very busy and also naughty for not keeping you up to date with my crafty news.  As you can see it has been ages since I have said hello.  Spring 2016 in fact.  Where does the time go?.  Anyway, 2016 has been a busy year for me.  I have had lots of one of a kind commissions to do.  I have also got more into my embroidery, getting more experienced regarding downloading designs and applying them to my makes.   I have made a few memory cushions to order,  using customers treasured baby clothes.  I also made a memory bear from treasured baby clothes.
During 2016 I dabbled in craft fairs which is very new ground for me, both fairs were Christmas fairs.  One in November and one in December 2016.   It was definitely a learning curve for me, I met lots of talented people and learned lots of tips.  I think I would consider taking part in a craft fair again.

I have started off 2017 by updating my logo.  I am very happy with my new logo, it was designed by a talented lady called Emma from Bless It Forward.  I would highly recommend her,

I am off to bed now.zzzzzzzzzz  Take care everyone.   Maggie xxxxx








No comments:

Post a Comment